Certified ADHD and Executive Function Coach.
At A2S Coaching Beth Schell is a professional certified ADHD and Executive Function Coach. Beth works with mature teens, college students, adults, and families who are struggling with ADHD and weak executive functions.
Beth partners with clients as they break free from old patterns of failure and frustration and begin to understand ADHD in a new way. By building on their strengths clients are able to improve their performance by developing systems and strategies that enable them to more effectively manage their day-to-day obligations, reduce stress, and enhance their quality of life.
Do you want to:
- Improve your planning, organizational, and time management skills?
- Turn good intentions and ideas into actions but never quite get there?
- Break down barriers that are keeping you stuck in old patterns?
- Learn new ways to increase motivation, get into action, and complete tasks?
Coaching empowers clients to:
- Discover strengths and talents that you already possess
- Deepen your knowledge of the neurobiology of the ADHD brain and unique brain wiring
- Look through the ADHD lens and understand that ADHD does not define who you are
- Create lasting change by developing new structures, strategies, and skills
- Become aware of your unique learning preferences and processing modalities
- Identify new areas of strength